Become a Friend of Citizens Advice East Dorset
The Friends work to raise the profile of the organisation and raise funds to help supplement the income of the Charity. This enables Local people to resolve their problems by being provided with free, confidential and impartial advice.
Whilst monies are received from the Local District, Town and Parish Councils are received to help fund the Citizens Advice these are are not guaranteed and as a self supporting Charity further Funds need to be raised to enable the work of the Citizens Advice to continue.
The Friends do this through a number of activities each year including:
- activities such as sponsored events, Afternoon Teas and very successful " Jive Nights"
- Annual Subscriptions
You can help to make a difference by:
- Subscribing to The Friends by completing a subscription form - click here to download.
- Persuading Friends and family to get involved
- Supporting organised events
- Arranging your own event
- Donations are always welcome.
For more information please contact :
The Friends of East Dorset, Wimborne Citizens Advice, Hanham Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1AS
Tel : 01202 857100
Or Reach Out via our social media on Twitter or Facebook